• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RBS Group claim dismissed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBS Group claim dismissed

Hi everyone

RBS have taken me to Court for possession of the property. The Judge has Ordered that,

'Adjourned generally with liberty to restore to be dismissed if no further application to restore is made by 4:00pm on 5 March 2013.'

dated 5 March 2012.

Property was sold 28 March 2012 and redemption figure paid because the charge was not removed at the Land Registry. RBS claim
    dismissed 5 march 2013. I have asked for the money back from the bank. No refund as yet. Any suggestions how to get the money back would be gratefully received

Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: RBS Group claim dismissed

How much do the buggers owe?

Comment

£73,347.38

Comment

Oh, that's simple.

Serve them with a Statutory Demand and, if they still won't pay, a Winding-up Petition.

That's one way to privatise those sods. :rofl:

Comment

How do I post copies of documents? I have some saved in photobucket

Thanks

Comment

You can either link direct to photo bucket or you can click 'Go Advanced' on the Reply to Post box and add files using the paperclip symbol.

Well done, great result
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

bear with me, i'm trying to sort it.

Comment

If I have done it right there should be three attachments.
                Attached Files

Comment

A letter from Mr Teerlink to my MP. I was sent a copy from the bank.
                  Attached Files

Comment

In my opinion, CMS is/was staffed entirely by disingenuous gits.

Comment

Hi everyone

Is it possible to have two Possession Orders on one property at the same time?

thanks

Comment

Hi everyone

I am still trying to get our money back from RBS bank but it is proving difficult. I have a lot of documents from various Courts and departments which show our progress and the problems a LIP faces.*

Is there a limit or restriction on what I can post?

Regards Newfoundland*

Comment

Hi everyone

Attached is a letter I received from the Solicitor's Regulation Authority as part of a Subject Access Request.

This is when the trouble started.

Regards

Newfoundland
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone

Attached is a letter I received from NatWest regarding our defence at the first Possession Hearing. The late District Judge Toombs and the bank's representative had never heard of Pigot's case so the hearing was adjourned until the 6 March. The Judge made his Order on the 5 March the day before the Hearing dismissing the banks claim.

Unfortunately for us the bank ignored the Order and did not remove the Charge at the Land Registry so when the property was sold we had to pay to remove the Charge.

Next step Statutory Demand and a Court hearing at Bristol.

Regards

Newfoundland
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi

I have recently received emails from Shakespeares Martineau solicitors in answer to a Subject Access Request. They say I should contact NatWest bank for information held by Shakespeares Martineau.

It’s their view that legal professional privilege (LPP) applies. In your opinion does LLP apply to the emails I have previously sent to them as they have not provided copies of the emails?

Due to the SAR sent to the solicitors I have received a letter from NatWest. The letter is mostly fiction as I have not made a complaint to the bank

I have been trying to get our money back from bank since they had their Claim dismissed in Court.

Paperwork attached

3 emails from Shakespeares Martineau

NatWest letter (2 pages)

Claim Form 1 February 2012

Court letter confirming adjourned Hearing until 6 March 2012

Court Order dismissing the banks Claim dated 5 March 2012

Court letter confirming banks Claim dismissed

Deed of Legal Charge banks evidence

NatWest Letter (Pigots case 2 pages)

6 attachments on this page 6 on the following page

This is how it all started but it is only a tiny part contributing to where we are now. It’s been a steep learning curve and surprising how far as Litigants in Person we have got.

I would welcome your comments on the conduct of the bank and any suggestions what to do next.

Regards

Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X