• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

natwest froze my account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• natwest froze my account

natwest have put a Mark on my account meaning i cant use it to gain access to my money as whole thing is froze because they noticed that when opened it due to my id my driving licence states derick and birth certificate says derek, after having my licence for last 18 years never noticted this or any other bank spotted it, all natwest say is apply for new driving licence with correct spelling until then your bank will remain marked and you can not use it or gain access to any money in it, can they do this?
    Tags: None

Re: natwest froze my account

Do you have any other identification with either Derek or Derick on there that complies with their account opening procedures?
    Do you have a passport and does that say Derek or Derick?

Surely giving them a form of identification that is acceptable for account opening should be fine.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

i dont have passport or anything else that states middle name on it only initial
      Last edited by tonto33; 19th December 2012, 22:19:PM.

Comment

Are you being caused financial hardship by the banks actions? i.e. are you unable to buy food, pay rent/mortgage etc? If so then you need to make the bank aware of this and get them to see reason. Go armed with utility bills, letters to you at your address etc, anything that would be seen as "reasonable evidence". Do you have family, wife & children? Are they also being caused suffering by the banks actions?

Plead the hardship case and the bank have a duty to investigate immediately, they cannot send you on your way with a wave of their arrogant (we've got your money and we're keeping it) hand.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X