• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

M&S Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M&S Bank

Opinions please and has anyone else received this email?

IT'S HOW YOU DESERVE TO BE TREATED
    M&S Bank offers you a new style of banking, putting you first and providing straightforward financial products with great customer service. Put simply, we call it new-fashioned banking.
    With the M&S Premium Current Account, for £15 a month you'll enjoy:
    Unique M&S benefits
    • M&S loyalty points when shopping in M&S with your M&S Debit Card
    • Automatic £500 overdraft - first £100 interest-free
    • Save between £25 and £250 per month into our optional exclusive high
    rate monthly savings account - 6.00% AER/gross (fixed)*
    And for £20 a month, the M&S Premium Current Account with insurancealso includes worldwide multi trip family travel insurance (available under the age of 70).
    SWITCH TO SOMETHING SPECIAL
    Switch your banking to M&S Bank within 6 months of account opening and M&S Bank will send you 12 exclusive M&S shopping vouchers. Each gives you a 20% discount on clothing and homeware on one transaction per month up to a value of £250. That means you could save up to £50 each month and up to £600 for the year. Terms and conditions apply†.
    Vouchers can be used online or in store on M&S clothing and homeware. Offer excludes food, furniture or electronic ranges.
    When you switch your banking to M&S Bank, the dedicated switching team will make the switch across as straightforward as possible. They'll guide you all the way, staying in contact before, during and after the transfer.
    BE ONE OF THE FIRST
    Pre-register for the M&S Premium Current Accounts today and you'll be one of the first to know when we're launching, be one of the first in line to apply and be one of the first to enjoy its unique benefits and experience new-fashioned banking.
    Tags: None

Re: M&S Bank

I have M&S Car Insurance hun,

I will call them in the morning (family on the way now) and ask if this is a genuine offer they are making, won't take 5 mins or cost me a penny

EDIT:

I have emailed them for you

DEAR Sir / Madam

I am a member of a consumer forum named Legal Beagles, one of our members has received an email regarding an M&S bank account, offering money off ect. As a car insurance customer, I know you take customer security very seriously, and would not mind advising me if this is indeed a valid M&S offer.

A copy of said email can be forwarded if required.

if they request the email I will copy and paste from this link i should here by tomorrow.

P
    Last edited by Hurricane Puffrose; 11th September 2012, 16:34:PM. Reason: adding details

Comment

Re: M&S Bank

I've had the same email, looks genuine enough to me and I'm tempted to get an account. Must admit though we won't be wanting their travel insurance, we've found that if you have pre-existing conditions then offers like this don't cover them.

We've found that the AgeUk travel insurance is the best for our needs as we travel abroad around four times a year for holidays and next year will be even more as I shall be travelling for the business as well.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X