• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Natwest refund of Ltd Co charges ***SETTLED***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natwest refund of Ltd Co charges ***SETTLED***

Have today received letter confirming Natwest will refund all charges on our ltd company account. Was for last four years so nothing controversial but they said they would respond in 8 weeks and they have. And when we called to find out when the money would arrive they were very helpful too. :guyfawkes:

Re: Natwest refund of Ltd Co charges

WELL DONE...

I hope its good news for you ,

:fireworks:

mistie
    xxx

Comment

We can be helpful sometimes!!

Comment

Indeed Nattie - very impressed I have to say.

Comment

it has been a long time since I have had to say this to a member on any charges site so Gold, I am so pleased it is you

congratulations!!!:guyfawkes::fireworks::carrot:

Comment

Thanks Nattie - we actually got the money today - and considering we only got the offer letter last Saturday and sent our reply on Monday that was pretty good going.

Well done Nat West - we will keep our overdraft with you then:okay:

Comment

Re: Natwest refund of Ltd Co charges ***SETTLED***

WELL DONE!!!!!

what a refreshing change!!!!!:fireworks:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X