• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Egg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg

Ive spent 5 monthes trying to get Egg to admit to and refund approx £600 worth of charges. They have now admitted that they will refund this but they are not willing to refund me directly.
    They want to take the amount off my balance owing.
    Im not happy about this as they are really trying to pressure me into accepting what they want and not what I want.
    They have now written to me to say that they have a policy in place - although no details of the policy were enclosed - to say that they cannot issue me a refund. Although they had previously sent me a letter to say that I had the choice of how I wished to settle.
    Any suggestions?
    I have written to them and pointed all of the above but they are really pushing for me to accept their terms.
    Im really unhappy as it has taken me this long to get them to admit to the refund and now thay are refusing to pay up as I have requested from day 1.
    any help welcome!
    Tags: charges, help

Re: Egg

Did they give a reason why they could not pay the refund now?

Comment

Re: Egg

They are perfectly within their rights to do this.

Just think of it that now you owe them a lot less than you did.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X