• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NatWest new terms and conditions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NatWest new terms and conditions

I will be back onto these shortly. Am on a break from all forums to a degree BUT i have just read them and well, needlesss to say watch this space. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Not quite in the zone yet so NatWest beware cos the sleeping banker is awakening, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Re: NatWest new terms and conditions

Have been enjoying a peaceful sabbatical away from all the forums but my resting will soon come to an end.......NatWest- guess what? I am coming back again to the forums.
    Do I have to do your job for you on educating people? That brochure about the terms and conditions is hard enough for me to understand so expect Pearl Harbour soon, TORA! TORA! TORA!

Comment

We've missed ya nattie, come on back and give em hell

Comment

Hope everyone has read the terms and conditions which are due to be applied on the 1st November 2007? Anyone of the natwesters written to the bank and stating that they want to reject the new terms and conditions and stick to the old ones from February this year??

If some of the stuff I have produced in the past was good, well, I have some surprises up my sleeves soon........I hope the bank is prepared for them!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X