• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Thank you Natwest :):)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Natwest :):)

I got hit with a £20 charge at the end of November for going over my limit by £3.46. This was caused by Natwest applying interest and me forgetting to transfer money to cover it. Then for some reason another £20 charge was applied at the end of December. As I hadn't been over the limit again, I rang up today and queried the second charge. It turns out that I'd been over by one day in the second charging period. But the nice Natwest bloke refunded the charge, and while he was at it he said he'd refund the first charge too, which I hadn't really complained about as it was sort of my fault in the first place. So a 5 minute call ends up with me being £40 better off, which is good as it's on the account which we never use and are trying to pay off the overdraft on (and failing miserably most of the time lol).

Sooo, as I seemed to be on a roll I got my daughter to ring up about a £20 charge she'd had for going 51p overdrawn. She was a bit dubious, (especially as I couldn't do it for her) but she was very grown up about it and got a result, they are refunding it. So she is now a happy bunny as she was down to her last 30quid, and I am happy as it means that's £20 less she'll be borrowing from me to go out partying at the weekend.:clap2::clap2:

Have to say the guys we spoke to at Natwest (Bristol Lending Centre) were very pleasant and helpful, so credit where it's due.
    Is no longer here
    Tags: None

Re: Thank you Natwest

((((((fainting)))))))
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

and the £40 is back in my account today
      Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
        and the £40 is back in my account today
        Not on first fav wither pmsl

Comment

well I'd already had a little flutter as it happens....only a 5p ew Lucky 15, so far got a place @ 7/2 and Tony Star won @ 7/1...two left to go.....
          Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
            well I'd already had a little flutter as it happens....only a 5p ew Lucky 15, so far got a place @ 7/2 and Tony Star won @ 7/1...two left to go.....
            Where is the tips thread so some of us can take a punt(no spelling error btw)!
            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I'm crap at tipping, that's why i never win sod all lol. I just bet on names.

Best tip (after don't bet at all cos it's a mug's game) is only bet what you can afford to lose...I won 71 quid from a 44p stake a few weeks ago. Unfortunately that doesn't happen often enough.....
              Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X