• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Debt recovery and trace consultants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Debt recovery and trace consultants

Sounds like the normal DCA's threat and Bovine.
    If you could scan them up that would be fab..

Comment

Thx CB will scan them as soon as I get them.
      In order for evil to triumph it is necessary only that good men do nothing.

Comment

awaiting with interest for the scan!s

Comment

mmmm they sound a bit extreme don't they? Not sure how they would be able to arrest her! bunch of idiots

Comment

It's quite surprising what some DCA's do put in their Threat-O-Grams..

Comment

I hope they don't call at the door 'cause I'll be the one that's feckin' arrested! Scumbags

Comment

In my time for fighting DCA's I have had numerous threats of visits and they have NEVER amounted to anything.
                The first few I had from RMA did cause a few issues, but once we realised they are meant as a scare tactic we simply filed them appropriately

I have wasted alot of tea and cake waiting for RMA's Mr Green to call..
                I never did get a Saturday and Sunday calling card to complete my set.
                Last edited by Curlyben; 25th October 2009, 19:05:PM.

Comment

PMSL - Honestly I don't know where I'd be without you guys, your comments frequently have me in stitches.

Comment

That's the other thing I realised early on.
                    There's no point in getting all wound up over debt as it will cause emotional problems..

As long as the rest of the family is in on the game, at it really is a game, then it's all good.
                    After all it's better to tackle these things head on then bury your head and get shafted..

Comment

Yep! and I am beginning to learn that that's the only way to deal with these problems. They have frightened me and mine for long enough now - we ARE gonna fight back.

G xxxxxxxx

Comment

I have to agree with BurlyKen, I have had plenty of "appointments" with DCA's, even got the best china out and went for a fresh blue rinse at "Purple Mane".

Miserable sods never came, had to eat the digestives myself.
                        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
                          That's the other thing I realised early on.
                          There's no point in getting all wound up over debt as it will cause emotional problems..

As long as the rest of the family is in on the game, at it really is a game, then it's all good.
                          After all it's better to tackle these things head on then bury your head and get shafted..
                          You have all your family on the game!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out PimpyBen

Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

honestly - you lot kill me

G xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X