• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claiming on an Active account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claiming on an Active account

Hey all! Just joined and thinking of making a claim for unfair charges, but not sure if that is a good idea whilst i still bank with the Halifax. I also have my mortgage with them and would like to know how any claim would impact on my accounts. Any advice gratefully received

Re: Claiming on an Active account

Hi Wizard, welcome to LB x

Are you currently in Financial hardship? If not then you can prepare for your claim and can start it but until the test case is done and dusted you will probably just be told to bog off.

Start the process, get your SAR done and start writing letters CLAIMING AGAINST YOUR BANK, LOAN COMPANY, CREDIT CARD PROVIDER - Legal Beagles

And to put your mind at rest, In the past I have claimed charges back for my MIL on a HSBC account and she had a HSBC mortgage, no repercussions x I would however just tp be safe open a parachute account with another bank.

You can claim back your credit card charges now....
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Macho has posted some good advice, follow it. I have also replied on your welcome thread before I saw this so please use this thread for any replies.
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I'd tend to say Don't Worry, but RBS have been playing silly, vindictive buggers with my mortgage account ever since my successful claims. :/
        My Blog
        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X