• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

mis-sold loan ( lloyds)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mis-sold loan ( lloyds)

Hiya Beagles.:kiss:
    Popped in to up date, the buisness of this wrongly written loan are looking up now, once the OFT got a look at the so called assessment form, the balance changed a bit. All forms and further letters are found on the link above not sure if you prefer me to transfer it over post by post?

Managed to put together and send a good letter direct to the point of how irrisponsible lloyds were in thier calculations and , covered a few other points.

Finger crossed mum may come out of this with something, as anything that helps her along with it would help a great deal.:cloud:

Comment

OK got mums benefits sorted now and she is going to be extremely better off, can not believe what she was living on its shocking... so there will be no more loans for this lady thats for sure.

FOS very interested in the manipulation of mums figures as no proper I&E form filled out, i recieved from lloyds an assesment form which was completed and that showed 1/3 of her true tenancy payment for the month.

If it had been filled out accurately the 2nd page the I&E sheet would have been necessary and that would have showed mum had £49 in her pocket a month after food.

Have to reply to FOS soon and will update on any results.
      Pam

Comment

The paperwork carried out to asses mums loan, not an I&E but only an assessment form with incorrect details applied. If a Full I&E had been completed then mum would have shown to have been £49 in her hand a month after bills and food. £12.50 a week spends sorry pic not revealed in full, the £189 is rent and the extra £40 im not sure some £2 figure over long term lending, even the FOS is confussed?

Case at a standstill with FOS they are only concerned with what mum has coming in now with new benefits rather than how they tricked her into this loan agreement.

Comment

Letter now sent to the OFT as they were concerned about the forms when i rang but i advised i was with FOS , they said lets see what happens with the fOS first, so as I'm unhappy with the complaint to date , Ive sent the letter of to them.
          Ive also emailed mums MP, no reply as yet.
          Pam:okay:

Comment

MP is willing to take on the case and has requested a copy of all paper work, the position at this time of the MP is in the Department of Health lets hope they have mums Health in Mind.

If it works out ok, may be more mis selling could be put through to local MP's fingers crossed.:okay:

Comment

FOS phoned today to let me know Lloyd's details where in.
              I had it confirmed that he thinks the loan was a product that was OK for the situation? Mums accounts had never had nay charges or missed payments , so it was seen as a well kept account.

The choice to give the loan is there for not an issue as they have not changed mums debit.

I have stressed i want the forms and the fact mum was left with £3 a month once the loan was written to be taken into concideration.

The case is still being taken down the path of "irrelevance" if she can afford to repay it now.

He just refuses to acknowledge, what has happened here, but he has said he will look into it all. :rolleyes:

Comment

im reading your thread because i am in the same position of being missold a loan by lloyds - they allowed me to go overdrawn not once but twice and i ended up to the tune of over 4 thousand pounds owed .....ive been told to go down the missold a loan route...

is there any chance please you could help me with the very first letter i send to lloyds? how do i word it?

i have everything explained in my thread help me reduce my loan please?

i would be very grateful for your help

thanks

Comment

Hi Magoogy, best thing to do would be to start your own thread in the Loyds section. Apologies if you've already done this - I haven't been online for a few days so may be a bit behind the times.
                  Is no longer here

Comment

thanks - i have done so...good luck on your mums behalf....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X