• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Something wrong with site system??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something wrong with site system??

All day yesterday trying to get in to links Mad Hatters reply to defence, Ames link in my thread to the same reply Just keeps coming up error on page cannot connect. this is happening overy link I click on. Has there been a glitch on the system???

If you go to Madhatter Natwest settled, it gives you all the info on there.

Comment

If you click on Natwest, it's on page 3 next to the bottom.

Comment

Thanks Enaid,
        I got through to Mad Hatters thread the way you pointed me. In the past I just clicked on the link and it took me there.had a look at the reply to defence from Mad just wondering if I could just copy this as I am making a claim for the 8% interest only,He sounds so clued up:o

Comment

Thanks Enaid, Got to it the way you pointed me.I used to just click on the link and it took me there but it doesnt work anymore. I wonder if I could just copy this reply as I am not claiming contractual interest on my claim

Comment

Don't know whats happening with the link things Al, suppose someone best have a look, but it won't be me lol. i haven't read mads defence but I will have a look if i can't help you someone will, I know you are away tomorow, I will let you know as soonas Enaid x
            PS Mad is a lady lol.

Comment

Al, Mad is on line why not pm her I am sure she will let you know if her reply is suitable fot you or not.

Comment

Thanks for the info nice mad lady????????????????????????????????

Comment

Sorry mad, I am up to my eyes here doing me bundle!!!!!!!!!
                  Got you completely mixed up with some one else and don't remember who tis not very hard for me to get mixed up, as you will probably know. lol
                  No harm done I hope, just have to watch this post doesn't go in my bundle now pmsl.
                  Once again sorry I will apologise to Al later.

Comment

Originally posted by Al59 View Post
                    Thanks for the info nice mad lady????????????????????????????????
                    So sorry al hope I didn't drop you in it!!!!!!!!!!
                    i am quite hopeless at times a lost cause me thinks lol Enaid x

Comment

No probs enaid if you made as many mistakes on this site that I have made you would screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                      Its a learning curve.
                      would anyone know what the time limit is in relation to replying to a defence? as I have a court date in Oct and I think I need to get this in as soon as I get back.The only thing the judge has requested is a schedule of the charges?

Comment

might be an idea to ring the court Al
                        get them to confirm everything..... think they are getting overwhelmed now and mistakes are begining to creep in. the silly so-in-so's compleatly forgot to charge me the administration fee (would have had my case thrown out if I had'nt realised) If you are claiming £1500 or over you will need to pay the fee of £100 or compleate form EX160 if you are exempt from fee's.
                        Also get them to confirm when all paperwork to be relied upon in court has to be subbmited. My case is on 23 Oct ....but my bundle has to be in by 14th August.

I've had to ring the court's twice now to confirm information....better safe then sorry hun

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X