• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortgage fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage fraud

We were taken to Court by Rbs for a loan to a Partnership Account opened by a member of staff RBS tell you this account does not exist and no banking was carried out yet it was used in court in 2015 and now RBS tell you it does not exist yet I have a judgement for the debt, The FCA Andrew Bailey tells Mr A Stansfeld the lady who is named as the mortgage advisor is not registered on the financial service register so the mortgage is illegal as well as the account and advice appreciated
    Tags: None

You really need to provide a lot more details, it sounds like a very confusing situation.

Comment

title number correct price of loan wrong by £16000 been paying for 17 yrs rbs not interesded

Comment

If you think fraud has taken place contact the police. There isn't enough detail to provide meaningful advice.

Comment

For the sake of new members is this a follow on from your earlier thread https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...aim-%C2%A3300k

Comment

My wife and I were first-time buyers, so we weren't that informed on a mortgage. Our credit score was 700, and the APR is 5.25% for a loan of about 500k. I know that our scores were quite low, but that was a high APR. We thought about getting some advice, and luckily with the help of Mortgage Advice Doncaster we managed to get the loan for our hose. They found the best deals and helped us out through this whole process. We have one more year, and the loan will be fully paid back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X