• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NatWest staff encourage bank charge refunds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NatWest staff encourage bank charge refunds

See here:-

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/mon...cle5715138.ece

Re: NatWest staff encourage bank charge refunds

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Sack em I would say in my personal opinion.

Comment

Nattie,

If I was cynical, I would say that RBS/NWB are getting a bit paronoid!

Whoops, I am cynical.

Comment

Good for them they are to be congratulated.

Also I'm not impressed with the response of Which as it's obvious (to anyone with a brain cell) these staff are NOT doing this with the banks approval but on their own initiative

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X