• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeaglesģ is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Barclays bank

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Barclays bank

    Having problems with Barclays bank for the last 8 to9 months with letting money go out of my account (even though they have addmited they no it's a fraudulent company) that have taken the money. It has now got to the stage where they will no longer listen to me ....I have made several complaints that they say they have no record for and for the last 5 days I have been left with no money for gas electric or food for my 2 young children and no explanation why ......please help me
    Tags: None

  • #2
    Iím no advocate for the Financial Ombudsman Service, but register your complaint with them, with evidence. Small cases can easily settle but bigger and more complex frauds are left for the banks to get away with, Iím afraid to say.


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.


    No announcement yet.

    Court Claim ?

    Guides and Letters

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm