• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just starting!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just starting!!!!

HI,

I am just starting the process of recovering my charges.....i have all my statements now and was wondering where i go next with regards to the stay that is going on??? Any help would be fantastic
    Jules x

Re: Just starting!!!!

hi jules and welcome to site on behalf of everyone here all new comers are welcome with open arms at this site and i can vouch for that.

Now from what i gather even with this blanket saty on all claims within the court you still should start a claim in wrting to your bank and get in the queue.

If you have all your statments then tally up all the charges and add intrest to them aswell use the intrest calculator in the spreadsheets link on ther main page of this site.

Also look at the standard letters which are in the libary on what to put for your initial letter to your bank.

Get the ball rolling and if you need any help just ask and i know someone will be along to help you.

Good luck

Comment

Hi Julie,

Welcome to this great site. Are you in England or Scotland?

Davy-m
      Last edited by Davy-m; 25th November 2008, 12:58:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juliesharp View Post
        HI,

I am just starting the process of recovering my charges.....i have all my statements now and was wondering where i go next with regards to the stay that is going on??? Any help would be fantastic
        Jules x
        Just to say a warm welcome to Legal Beagles and further to what killersla has said. If you feel you are in financial hardship you can claim under the FSA waiver. We have a hardship forum so worth a look. Welcome.

Comment

thanks guys!!
          been using the calculator or he interset and everything is fine.....until i start to input chargs received this year and there seems to be an error coming up in the interest columns...am i doing something wrong or just being my usual ditzy self!!!!;')

Comment

thanks guys!!
            been using the calculator or he interset and everything is fine.....until i start to input chargs received this year and there seems to be an error coming up in the interest columns...am i doing something wrong or just being my usual ditzy self!!!!;')
            Change the date to calculate interest up to ( in the top section ) to todays date.
            That should sort it

Comment

tried that and it just comes up with "value" in all the columns...perharps its me being a bit thick. thanks to everyone trying to help, your wealth of information is most appreciated

Comment

Hiya Julie

Enter all your charges onto the sheet, with dates etc and then email it to me. I will check it out and see what the problem is.

Regards Budgie

I will PM you my email address

Comment

tried that and it just comes up with "value" in all the columns...perharps its me being a bit thick. thanks to everyone trying to help, your wealth of information is most appreciated

Could it possibly be that the columns aren't wide enough to accommodate the amounts, try making the column wider. If it's not that, then I don't know, sorry.

jax
                  ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                  Another thought - do you have the correct data in the correct columns??? ie the date under the date column, amount under amount column, etc??

jax
                  Last edited by jax007; 16th December 2008, 16:41:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

hi budgie,
                    did you get the form that i sent you across?

jules x

Comment

Oooops !

Have done it now and emailed back to you

Rgds Budgie

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X