• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Nuddy v Natwest ** WON **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuddy v Natwest ** WON **

Hi everyone

Thought I'd start a new thread over here, I was kindly invited here and it's great to see so many more people claiming.

I sent my acceptance letter back 4/7 but have yet to see hard cash - it's up to 14 days, I know, but it's nice to think it's on it's way. The account is spiralling way out of control!

Once it's paid, that would be approx. £3,400 win over two accounts so I'm pleased.

Reason I started this thread is there're some FO complaints about the whole mess, which I'll go through in more detail later. I'll wait to hear some more about that and will update.

Be nice if I could help some newbies out so I'll be reading through a few threads, though I'm no expert!

Good luck everyone

Well done Nuddy and welcome to LB... hope you enjoy your stay..

MAD
    Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
    Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
    You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

Comment

Hi Nuddy

Well done on your win. It just depends how busy they are as to when you get the money in your account. I sent my letter back on Monday 19th June, and money was in my account on Friday afternoon 22nd. Came in dead handy for my holidays! I'm sure it will turn up soon, just keep checking cos they do the payments throughout the day, just cos its not in of a morning doesn't mean it won't be there in the afternoon.

Wendy x
      Is no longer here

Comment

Thats good, on hearing that I thought I'd take advantage of the direct tel. of the person dealing with it, she doesn't sound particularly experienced but she's definitely friendly enough. I told her "I'd truly be very happy if you completed this sooner rather than later, seeing as though NW have breached their own complaint policy" - blown it out of the water that is.

I sent it back on 4/7, it will be paid in Monday at the latest... we shall see.

Got an FO reply, finally. The complaint was about the length of time taken - not that I wanted a full offer - but they sent a pretty standard letter telling me the odds and sods of bank charges, and that they would endeavour to get an offer of the full amount... it seems that they haven't read my letter(s) properly.

Excellent eh!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X