• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Veilside going to court after all......help....lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veilside going to court after all......help....lol

I just rang court to see about dropping my paperwork off to end claim after my settlement.....
    Only to be requested to attend the hearing anyway due to the 'Wasted Costs Order'....
    The judge wants to see me anyway......??
    I get the impression he still isn't happy about the last letter from Cobbetts I sent the court.......ooopppss...
    I asked the courts opinion if it was tantamount to blackmail??
    Looks like I will have to buy a suit today after all.......
    Any advice anyone????
    Russ
    Last edited by veilside01702; 26th June 2007, 14:10:PM. Reason: I made mistake...

Don't get pin striped they are dated!

Comment

Burtons, for a suit?

I can't think of any specific reason the Judge wants to see you, because the case is settled, isn't it?

Further to that, maybe he's going to award costs against them?

Matt

Comment

Erm turn up??

think that may be a start! Lol
        other then that I can only say wait and see what happens, judge knows you have settled, maybe he think's you're owed more.... maybe he thinks you may well have a case for blackmail....... who knows!!

The fact that you decided to settle can only be seen in a good light I would say.... so I really can't see this as being anything to worry about

Comment

I'm just worried that I might get dragged into case in higher court as a witness now....lol
          I'm scared of men in wigs.......lol
          Bad memories of a drunken night out......lol
          Good point matt.......might get more spondoolies.......lol
          Maybe able to actually clear the overdraft I still owe natwest.......hooray!!!!
          lol.....

Comment

when is the hearing??

Comment

Tomorrow......
              I been hearing all my life Tempty.........lol

Comment

Tempty.......say this in irish accent.....tooth hurty.....lol

Comment

Well it can't be anything serious surely, they would have had to give you instructions surely, if you hadn't have phoned what would have happened then?

Comment

OMG......need haircut, shave, suit, new shoes........ooohh New shoes!...............change of pants........
                    Sudden panic has decended on me.........I need you all with me........Mummy.........!!!!

Comment

Half past two!

Comment

No idea enaid......They would prob have warrant out for my arrest.....lol
                        I bet I get an ASBO.....for scaring people and eating everything in sight.......lol
                        They will ban me from the fast food shops and anywhere small children are found (I tend to scare the small ones).....that damn tv advert with "Bellies gonna get you!"......I will never forgive them for that.......

Comment

Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
                          Sudden panic has decended on me.........I need you all with me........Mummy.........!!!!
                          What area are you, might come for a giggle!
                          Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
                          Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
                          HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

Glad you've not lost your sense of humour then, do you know i think everyday on here is like an adventure. there is always something happening to someone. Do you know what as well, they always come out on top

Comment

Could it be because they still haven't supplied my SAR's stuff??
                              Wasted costs order??
                              Or just because the judge has read my posts on here and thinks we should be locked up??
                              I promise I won't give any of you up......they will have to torture me.......lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X