• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MAD V Nat West Rnd deux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAD V Nat West Rnd deux

Ok.Wrote 2 months ago asking for all of my statements from the opening of the account until Dec 2000...

After recieving 3 lots of the last 6 years statements, i finally get a letter saying that their records don't go back further than 6 years, they say they do not store details further back than that...

As per DPA Guidlines apparently.....

So, Nattie i think you may be the one to answer this...

MAD
    Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
    Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
    You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

The piggies keyboard is on the blink. You might have to wait till tomoz for answer on this one. Lol Lol .xxx

But Im watching because Im at exactly same stage as you Mad. So lets see who can get info first, Lol xxxx Best of luck. Fendy xxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

The piggy is back on board after some frustrating times without a proper keyboard, thanks for the clear mickey taking. MAD they are talking rubbish and total and utter nonsense. BUT you need to do a FULL SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST, you need all account notes. Mainly the ones from the NatWest Archive because they will have the charges details. 100%.
      That line of 6 years by the way is a pile of rubbish. The official line is not as far as in the feedback bit of the site but I KNOW that statements can be obtained from 1994(I have had that from reading the charging forums).

Comment

I sent the full SAR to start with.... not sure what to put in the next letter short of calling them liars....
        Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
        Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
        You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

Comment

State you are asking for a full Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act and require account notes for as far back as they believe they have them, it is 1992 without doubt so take no BS from them.

Comment

Ooooh I love it when Nattie gets all masterful,,,,,,,,,,,,, you hear that hatter, no BS from em........... Ive tried today. Fell out with banking adviser on phone so put everything in writing to her and to Retail Regulatory risk and sent recorded, again..................... they cant fall out with a letter can they, its silent. xxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

BS= Banking Slang

Comment

Oooh Nattie, lol lol pmsl, talk dirty again, go on, talk dirty, lol

Sorry Mad,,,,,,,,,,,,,, getting carried away. Nattie off to the lamp post for you and the a-z swearing me thinks, lol lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

I thought that was B**l S**t

Comment

Oooh hatter, I got letter today too, saying they are sending me everything from account inception in the coming days. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay so Nattiepigs info worked. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

fendy remember when it comes that i may need to translate it. AND I WILL.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X