• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Al59 at war against Nasty West

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al59 at war against Nasty West

Hello everyone,I have just posted my first thread on the newcomers page if anyone would care to read what I am at with NATWEST I wanted some advice on the thread I posted and was sent here. I am trying to get back £11500 in charges and misold loan insurance two claims for charges and one for the insurance.I have started proceedings for the insurance and also one of the accounts,I am startig proceedings next week on the other account. They did all the usual tricks sending 4 years statements instead of 6 years after two more recorded delivery letters they sent an extra month on each account, I the reported them to the ICO nd started the 1st court case after waiting 35 days for a reply which came and said we are invvestigating your claim it will take seven weeks to do this.

A159, you have 2 claims for charges totalling £8560 one you are the court stage with and one you have already started the court stage, is this correct? and are you ok with this part, or do you need any help with this.
    Then there is your PPI, you say this was mis sold. For what reason are you saying this was mis sold?

Comment

First of all HI, and welcome to the nuttywest forum
      ok first things first, to make it easier for everyone here to see where your at so far, I would suggest briefly listing exactly where you are with each account.

your claims for charges on your natwest accounts are deffinatly something we can help you with here. I'm unsure of PPI issues but I'm sure there will be someone along that can help (or guide you to the right section for that)

You say you have started proceedings with one of the accounts? have you filled at court yet?, if so have they entered an acknowledgement or defence yet? what (if any) corrispondence have you had with the bank so far? If you can break it down for us a bit, it would certainly help us to help you. we don't want to start by trying to teach you to suck eggs, by telling you to do things you've allready done.... if you see what I mean

I'll look forward to reading your thread, and in time congratulating you as another sucessfull winner

Comment

not sure I recognise the name, but I travel a bit to send peeps over to this site so welcome.

Comment

Hi every one thanks for taking the time with me,with the 1st account I issued a claim to the court on June 13th the court sent me an N205 saying they sent it to the defendent on June 20TH 2007 being deemed to be served on June 22nd they have till July 6th to reply that claim is for £4002.95 including interest and costs. The second claimis due to be sent to the court on June 29th this is the date forteen days after the LBA sent to them. That is for £4057.88 I even sent a 2nd LBA on this one because I had made a mstake on the total. I go away ontuesday can I go to the court monday and tell the I want to issue the claim on the 29th as I wont be in the country on that date?

Comment

You are not doing MCOL then? I would ring first explain you will be away and would it be possible to post date the issue of your claim if you bring all your forms etc in today.

Comment

What is MCOL?

Comment

Money Claim On Line

Comment

Thanks Nattie I did the loan protector claim on line but the accounts I have been doing in my local county court. I wil get it together with all this jargon I promise, I sent a reply to you re the terms of the ppi but it was in the other forum.

Comment

Heres a link to it Al59

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

Easier to file on there I find that trucking into local court. But its up to you. Ive won two claims already filing MCOL and had no problems doing it that way. If you need any help with PoC's then just pop back and we can word something for ya. Fendy xxxxx

As theres limited space on MCOL to fit everything in, but it can be done. I did it. Fendy xxx

Nice to see a new face. Welcome................xxx
                    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1
                    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you and thanks for the help I find it so hard to keep up with it all because I am away so much,I lose track of it all.How do I get to the other site were you just wind down and chat?

Comment

Go to main page and click on FMB fan club

Comment

Sorry A159 if you want proper chat you go to chat room right at the top or the page.

Comment

you'll find we're all a nutty lot
                            The lamp Post is where most of us hang out! don't be afriad to jump into any thread that takes yer fancy you will find most of us at somepoint or other in the FMB fanclub I have'nt ventured into live chat yet.....I'm afraid I'd never leave LOL

Comment

Too right, that keeps happening to me cos all the peeps in there are soooooooooo lovely and absolutely funny as hell. xxxx
                              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1
                              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X