• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent - lowell/bw legal statutory demand in court in 2 hours - WON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Urgent - lowell/bw legal sd in court in 2 hours - defence needed?

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Shhh PT there are ladies present :beagle2222:
    Where?

oops sorry Trixie and Cel

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
      my current law firm.
      You going with a certain other employee ?

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
        You going with a certain other employee ?
        You are Eloise01 and I claim the News Chronicle prize! :grin:

Comment

:scared:

:scared::faint:
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            You are Eloise01 and I claim the News Chronicle prize! :grin:

You lost me. I was talking about Paul.

M1

Comment

CC........:fish: :rofl:

Comment

op2:
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  Don't I know you from *elsewhere* :wink:

If you've got three dogs and a rogue sofa then it has to be YOU :couch2:

I do hope so :hug:
                  4 dogs and a very good Solicitor with a dodgy sofa! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                    It was an absolute pleasure to be able to help Trixie out on Monday morning.

Once I had spoken to her on the phone, I was very certain that her medical situation meant she was highly vulnerable.

I'm lucky in that I am now well known to the staff at BW Legal who issue these Statutory Demands for Lowell Portfolio.

I also knew that Trixie had a s.78 which had not been complied with from a long time back.

With this information, I simply called BW and asked them to consider withdrawing the SD due to Trixie's poor health and vulnerability as well as the matter of s.78 non compliance.

BW were very quick to agree, so long as they didn't incur any costs from my current law firm. As it really only took me 3 phone calls to resolve, I was more than happy to agree.

In fact this week, Ive also set aside 2 other stat demands due to non compliance with s.78.

It just goes to underline how powerful a tool the s.78 request can be when used correctly and firmly. In the case of the other 2 SD's, Lowell agreed to set aside IF they couldn't produce the documents within the statutory TWELVE day period! This creates a nice, tight timescale and the statutory demand can be set aside even before the 18 day deadline for making a set aside application.
                    This quick response can save a lot of time and costs for both sides.

So if you have Lowell chasing you for an old credit/catalogue/loan account, the s.77-79 request is an essential tool to defend yourself from bankruptcy or CCJ.
                    Thank you very much for those kind words and for the time scale in which you worked! (even though you didnt beat PT's 11 minutes lol) I think you did it in less than the time of 2 hours... It was 2 hours in which I typed it and was due in court. You had to have your radar on to pick this up, type what you did, get my phone number, ring and speak to me before ringing and speaking to Lowell, BW Legal, and I would say that you and PT are even with the time!!!!! LOL

Seriously, it was more of a pleasure for me speaking to you, being calmed down and being reassuring. I had literally thought I was going to go and lose everything and my health was badly affected due to the stress of it all. Without you acting as fast as you did I would have been lost. Thank you so much Celestine x

I now have the other 2 there are after harassing me with phone calls every day.

There is Additions, which isnt to bad as I have everything for that and it is not EN even though (as I have learnt) Enforceable or not they can get you in the court room.

My Halifax is the main one they are chasing and ringing me for. I gave full details at the start of the thread but, dont know what other details you need? My letters to them, CCA requests and replies I have but dont know where I send them to for you to look at? I could bombard PT as he isn't doing much at the moment but sat around on a sofa! LOL (sorry, I meant to say waiting about the sofa) :behindsofa: Sorry PT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trixie Pixie View Post
                      4 dogs and a very good Solicitor with a dodgy sofa!
                      Oh dear, have you lumbered poor PT with your SCS/Creation Sofa which has been living in your garage since May 2010 when they delivered one which was not the one you ordered so it didn't fit in your house :couch2:

You should feel well at home here if you now have 4 dogs :beagle::beagle::beagle::beagle:

Comment

BowWow!

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                          BowWow!
                          Isn't that two thirds of a pop group?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X