• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to forum, desperately need help with a DCA! WON!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to forum, desperately need help with a DCA! WON!!

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
    If you ever need someone to take pics somewhere in Kent do let me know, photography is one of my fave hobbies and I've got a nice DSLR! hoto: hoto: hoto:
    But do you have one of these?

Comment

• Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to forum, desperately need help with a DCA! WON!!

Originally posted by debtdispute View Post
      I'm extremely pleased that it is all over and done with, not only for myself, but for everyone who has helped out on this thread. It feels like a well deserved and entirely shared victory, so well done to everyone. Specifically, Celestine, Freepost and of course the superhuman-like CleverClogs. Without all your leg/camera work I fear this would have been a much more difficult case to win. From the the very bottom of not just my heart, but my girlfriends heart and her grandmothers heart, a huge thank you and three cheers for CleverClogs!
      My thanks buttons are not working, so Thanks for the post above in each case.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        But do you have one of these?

I hadn't seen one of them view cameras for ages! Not since I used to work on Tottenham Ct Rd in the days there were lots of camera shops there, a million years ago. Have YOU got one of them? :camera:

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
          Have YOU got one of them?
          Yes, and a 1/2 plate enlarger, some 7 or 8 feet high.

Comment

Yes, and a 1/2 plate enlarger, some 7 or 8 feet high.
            Now you are just boasting

Haven't you heard of the saying - its quality not quantity....

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzybrain View Post
              Now you are just boasting

Haven't you heard of the saying - its quality not quantity....
              Quality...

Subject: two Arcoroc tumblers, a little water and a polished sheet of black glass
              Camera: MPP Mk8, lens Schneider Xenar 135/4.7
              Film: Ilford FP4 5x4 cut sheet, rated at 160 ISO (1/3 stop speed increase)
              Developer: Paterson Acutol for 11 minutes to give G= 0.9 for a cold cathode light source
              Enlarger: Prefect Super with cold cathode head, 5x4 negative carrier and Fujinon 135/5.6 lens
              Paper: Ilford Ilfobrom Gallerie (Fibre based) grade 3; mild shading used to preserve highlight details
              Attached Files

Comment

Quality...

Camera: MPP Mk8, lens Schneider Xenar 135/4.7
                Film: Ilford FP4 5x4 cut sheet, rated at 160 ISO (1/3 stop speed increase)
                Developer: Paterson Acutol for 11 minutes to give G= 0.9 for a cold cathode light source
                Enlarger: Prefect Super with cold cathode head, 5x4 negative carrier and Fujinon 135/5.6 lens
                Paper: Ilford Ilfobrom Gallerie (Fibre based) grade 3; mild shading used to preserve highlight details
                I know we are going way of topic but I am assuming that there has been no digital enhancements/processing to the glasses ....... a proper photographer! Nicehoto:

Comment

The only digital enhancements made were of "spotting" to remove dust artefacts from the scanned image.

Comment

• Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to this forum and desperately need help with a DC

Hi, I am new to this forum too. But I thought I will share a similar experience with beckhall property/Inspire living. We vacated the property at the end of December 2013 and moved abroad. They never bothered to come for a checkout (claiming the shortage of staff) and we had to take our own meter readings to settle the bills. Then as expected we didn't see the light of our deposit. for 3 months we exchanged emails and I made international phone calls to speak to them. To my shock they even refused to give me the number/address of the landlord to contact directly! Luckily we had our deposit protected through Tenancy deposit scheme. Though they refused to accept our case at the first instant saying that the membership of our landlord had expired long ago. But after making a complaint (since I called them before vacating the property to confirm that our deposit was protected) they decided to take up our case. Finally we got the money back from TDS after 6 months of battle! Since TDS is an insurance based company I sincerely hope that the debt collectors go to the Inspire/Beckhall office and take some peace away from the top bosses and harass them the way we have been harassed for our own money.

Comment

• Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to this forum and desperately need help with a DC

Couldn't find NG on the Bailiff register.....
                      Phone number is also looking for a needle in a haystack.
                      Seems bloody dodgy to me too...
                      “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X