• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Michael2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael2014

Hi everyone. Please any helpfull advice It would be appreciated, I received a Bankrupty petition from Lowell early November but I did not received any S/d, they said the send it by subsitude, , I used to had a small business and I remortgage my flat and took lawn, but because of credit crunch, the company I bought staff closed down, and I took a lawn with lloyds on early 2009, and I paid until of2009,and early 2011 Lowell send me S/D, and I managed to set aside by help from a charity, but they came back, and they put default on my account claiming lloyds lawn and credit about 11000, I spoke to them when I received the petition from them and ask for all documents , but one month gone and no documents, I called them and offered 1000 to get rid of it, and I only have a part time job, they refused the offer and I told them about last time , they said u have a lot of debts and they want 80 present . I told them I don't have , I ask for documents and asked them to dismiss the order, my hearing is next week if they turn up with documents , would and I don't have the money would they be able to bankrupt me and put my flat for sale or they would do a charge on my mortgage, this people but the lawn for peanuts , and threatening people, I have put my defence, Please tell me how can what are the subjects that I can raise in court to defend my rights and not to pay them.I appreciate all your kind help.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X