• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Annulment of bankruptcy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annulment of bankruptcy.

Hello to all,
    This site has been a tremendous help in the case with those lovely people at H.M.R.C. After some 9 1/2 years they decided to evict me from my home and my work place on a tuesday in april 2012 only to phone me the monday after to say SORRY WE GOT IT ALL WRONG I been telling them for 8 years or so, I will in the near future post the whole story (interesting reading). Anyway a couple of questions 1/ Is there a time limit on the receiver dealing with LAND not a dwelling house, does
    the "Limitation Act 1980" still stand with a regard to an "Official Receiver" the 12 year rule, or does the "Enterprise Act 2002" over ride that law? 2/ The case number changed during the cases when the annulment was granted (Brought by H.M.R.C. Under the heading the case should never been brought) would the new number
    annul all things under that number ?, And just to say the revenue have not paid my costs they paid the receivers at close to £200,000 in full, but i`m a nobody
    Thanks for all the help in the past I will post the full story soon it may help somebody else although I do hope nobody goes through this as I have
    Tags: None

Re: Annulment of bankruptcy.

HMRC would have to pay the Receivers anyway as it was they who fouled-up. I am sure one of our more learned members will be able to advise you on the points you are seeking advice on.

Has any attempted sale of your property been halted? If not, has HMRC offered or undertaken to put you back in the same position you were in before they wrongfully evicted you?
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Re: Annulment of bankruptcy.

RE Annulment of Bankruptcy, An interesting point about the revenue, They have stated in the papers that they sent to court, "That HMRC should put me in the position i was in had the order not been made" and i`m am living in the house but they are attempting to sell the land, which is my work place thats the problem.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X