• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Statutory Demand set aside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statutory Demand set aside

Do I have to send ALL documentation received by creditors/and correspondence sent my myself over the years to support the SD set aside?
    It's quite a hefty bundle! Any assistance greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Statutory Demand set aside

You seem to have quite a few threads but it's not clear whether they all refer to the same account:
    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ting-signature
    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...atutory-Demand

This is what you say on that thread, for reference:
    Originally posted by cassiestar View Post
    I received an SD today fron bwlegal. Letter dated 11th Dec- postmarked 13/12. On envelope is stamped Do not surcharge, coorect postage raised by revenue protection, treat as 2nd class. Letter states I have only 18days to reply.
    Advice what to do next please as I cannot get to the court stated (which is The Strand) in time. I live in North London and I unable to take time off work. The debt is owed to CapitalOne has been passed around since 2008. Lowells Red Hamptons have all been involved
    Many Thanks
    However, that was posted over 3 months ago. What has happened since then, other than you sending a SAR to the OC (provided it was for the same account)? Have you received any further communication from Lowells or BW Legal? Did you ever send a CCA request? If so, what did you get back?

If you didn't reply or do anything within the 18 days, they could have issued a bankruptcy petition against you, presumably they haven't... :noidea:

There are lots of people on here with SD from Lowells, but most are in the VIP area, which is only accessible to subscribers who make a small donation. The idea is to keep the threads away from prying eyes.

You really need to provide us with more information, your previous posts suggest you received a SD before Christmas, by 2nd class post, which is rather unusual, you said you couldn't travel to the Strand even though you live in London, and it looks like you missed the deadline for a set aside, yet no petition has been issued. You need to fill in the blanks to get the full picture.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X