• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP !! Statutory Demand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP !! Statutory Demand

Now you know why they are The Leeds Losers. They expected you to fold. You didn't play fIr

Comment

Can the Leeds loonies be referred to the Solicitors'Regulatory Authority?

I seem to recall they have tried such tricks before, so is it not time they were told not to do it again?

Comment

I don't think the SRA would deal with a DCA but they MUST be reported to the OFT & TS

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
          I don't think the SRA would deal with a DCA but they MUST be reported to the OFT & TS
          I doubt it too - for some reason (hypoglycemia or some other, transient cause of mental inability) - I had the idea that at least one of the Losers was a lawyer.

Perhaps I had partly remembered their curious assertion about "Hamptons Legal":
          Hamptons Legal is the legal department of Lowell Financial Ltd.
          I have wondered in the past if that implies that all their other departments are illegal.

As any action might require an office-wide search for the official finger extraction device - just pulling it out having been banned by the health and safety wallahs - I would not expect any complaint to the Office of Faffing and Twaddling to have much effect.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            I doubt it too - for some reason (hypoglycemia or some other, transient cause of mental inability) - I had the idea that at least one of the Losers was a lawyer.

Perhaps I had partly remembered their curious assertion about "Hamptons Legal":

I have wondered in the past if that implies that all their other departments are illegal.

As any action might require an office-wide search for the official finger extraction device - just pulling it out having been banned by the health and safety wallahs - I would not expect any complaint to the Office of Faffing and Twaddling to have much effect.
            Their legal department is led by a 16 yr old who watches old episodes of Rumpole

Comment

Very, very well done, i'm delighted for you, normally you only get one chance at making somebody bankrupt, if it fails then woe betide...they may still attempt a court claim, but unlikely now....great news about costs..make sure they pay you. And I BEG you to report this to the OFT.

Comment

Will definitely report them to OFT and have a big smile on my face when I do it

Comment

and Trading Standards for breaches of the CPUTR 2008 and if you want a laugh you could report them to their old boys network the useless CSA for numerous breaches of their code of conduct breaches of which are an offence under th CPUTR in itself

These shysters deserve to be punished

Comment

Court claim costs turned up today without having to be prompted, now that has put a smile on my face

Comment

Send Andy Bartle a thank you card :.D

Comment

Originally posted by mpc1975 View Post
                        Court claim costs turned up today without having to be prompted
                        Oh, that is a pity.

I was rather looking forward to you putting bailiffs onto the Losers.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X