• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

IP Fees In Dispute /

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP Fees In Dispute /

Hi All

News item on IP fees in bankruptcy

http://www.insolvencynews.com/articl...ourt-over-fees
    Tags: None

Re: IP Fees In Dispute /

you could not have timed that better for me thanks
    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

here is the case if anyone needs it.

http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/markup...method=boolean

HELEN BROOK- and -

NICHOLAS EDWARD REED (TRUSTEE IN BANKRUPTCY OF THE ESTATE OF HELEN BROOK)
      :beagle:
      crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

anyone knopw what form a claim agaist the trustees cost go in Is it N244 ?

Comment

just an update for anyone interested.

these three cases are recent case law for chalanging a trustees fees.

note 1 ev-0011-brookvreed [2011] EWCA Civ 331
          Note 1.1 case N0 ( ( 2009 ) ewhc b13 (ch) Hunt Vs yearwood Grazzette )
          Note 1 .2 Case No ( CH/2006/app/0327 ) Paul Simion V Tim Brown ).
          -

and its part 303 and 363 of the regulations.

I just used these to challange trustees fees. The judge has ordered the trustee to what work was done per hour that they have claimed. He has aske dthem to break down each item.

will post an update on this thread when i have one. Has anyone else on here had large fees from PwC

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X