• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Insolvency Service Is "a World of Fear and Suspicion"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insolvency Service Is "a World of Fear and Suspicion"

Hi

Interesting article from Insolvency News.

http://www.insolvencynews.com/articl...r-and-suspicio
    Tags: None

Re: Insolvency Service Is "a World of Fear and Suspicion"

Thanks for that.

From talking to current and former examiners, staff etc, it certainly seems that the IS is not a happy place at the moment.

Comment

Hi Nibbler

It appears not.

Off topic a little, but I was wondering if have you seen this other very recent article from Insolvency News -

http://www.insolvencynews.com/articl...ards-announced

A little disapointed I did not make the list again.

The healing power of laughter

Comment

Originally posted by Latch Key Kid View Post
        http://www.insolvencynews.com/articl...ards-announced

A little disapointed I did not make the list again.

The healing power of laughter
        Yeah. I saw that on the Crudit Today site.

With the odd exception, most of the people on those shortlists will be working/advising to further their own/industry interests and feather their own nests. So if you are advising clients on what is really best for them, then you never stood much chance. I wonder if the person from CAP feels like they are a token gesture, as they clearly are?

Comment

Hi Nibbler

Let us not become too cynical (think you have got it about right though )

To be honest I dont think it will ever happen for me, too much water under the bridge so to speak (and the fact that I don't enter these type of things might also affect my overall chances)

Mind you I have heard it is a good bash though. I got kindly invited last year (think it was the same event) but could not make it.

Yes, noticed the CAP nomination....mmmm
          Last edited by Latch Key Kid; 31st March 2011, 08:04:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X