• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

French law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: French law

I think that's a brilliant idea. I know she's nervous about broadcasting the sale other than on her own website as she has holiday bookings through to June, and already had a couple of people say 'what about our holiday?' but the buyer in principle she already has scents desperation and is trying to take advantage... Thanks so much for the thoughtxx

Comment

Hello all, good news, the water has been put back on, and the water authorities are finally investigating a fermier who hijacked my friend's supply, leading to a massive bill. They have made a part payment. I really think it was feeling that she wasn't alone in all this that gave her the courage to fight them. It's her birthday tomorrow so she is looking forward to a scented bath!

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Thats great. So long as the good news keeps filtering through in dribs and drabs it will give her the courage to carry on and dont roll over and play dead. Fight it, fight it, fight it. To the death. Stand up and face the music and with effort and time Im sure she can at least delay things if not get them completely sorted. Play for time if that is all she has. Every bit counts. Glad to hear something good has happened at last. She is not alone. People do still care about people. Happy Birthday to her for tomorrow. Make sure she checks out the http://www.angloinfo.com website. It really is full of brilliant helpful information on the legal and financial side and can really put her in touch with some brilliant helpful people who speak good english in France.

All the best...............xxxx

AS THE SAYING GOES.................

DONT WAIT FOR THE STORM TO PASS..................... LEARN TO DANCE IN THE RAIN. x
        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1
        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Hi Magiciansgirl,

Another french friend of mine (different one to the below advice) is going back to France next week and her dad is a retired lawyer there, if your friend needs a quick bit of advice he can give her a call and she can translate.

If she does can you PM me her contact number so they can call each other x
          Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
          Me VS Abbey Win
          BIL HSBC Credit Card
          BIL EGG
          BIL HSBC Loan
          BIL PPI Win

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X