• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

scomicjac bankrupcy threat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scomicjac bankrupcy threat

:cry: Can some help me please. My husband is being threated with bankrupcy and i was wondering can they 1) make us sell the house if it is owned by 3 Peolpe my husband and his mother and father 2) Whether my things would be taken inton concideration ie my car. He owes about £27k all in (except morgage which is about 38k left) the house has been valued recently at about £100k) we are managing everything else, he had a buisness that failed and was left owing the above amount we went with a debt free me too sort it out and for the past year the company that we were paying via them were happy with the amount that they were getting, but now they are not willing to accept the monthly payment anymore. what shall and can we do?

Re: bankrupcy

OK firstly dont panic:kiss: Welcome to Legal Beagles xxx

Who does your hubby owe the money to? Is it seperate amounts or just one chunk?

Who is threatening to make him bankrupt?

We have a debt forum where you will get more attention, if you repost in here and give as much detail (not personal detail) as possible it will be easier to assist you.

xx
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Is this from Connaught Collections by any chance ??

Comment

thread moved

PKea

Comment

If you could start from nearer the beginning that would be helpful.
          We don't need chapter and verse, but some details are important.

For example:
          Who is threatening ?
          Have they actually filed paperwork (Form 6.1) or simply threats ??
          What's the debt for, etc ?

Comment

Re: scomicjac bankrupcy threat

scomicjac, you really should come back as we CAN assist with this issue

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X