• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Suprise 'removal notice' from Marstons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue , could someone plz contact me with what I need to do, I've basically had 2 hand delivered notices of intent to forcefully* enter my property and remove goods to cover £820 for a fine that was originally £510, they have only delivered 2 notices (threats) by hand, no other correspondence,* the woman I've just spoken too said 2 letters were sent out one on the 31 October and another 13 November , i file all letters that i receive so I know they are lying, they also informed it was the courts fault for giving them the wrong address for me, then the royal mail* were blamed, I've told them I'm not paying their £310 costs but will make structured payments for the original fine, they then hung up on me and won't take my calls now, the bailiff I spoke too on the notice of intent to remove goods form was very aggressive and told me he and I quote "A very hard man,and that I best get it paid immediately" he then expedited the removal process by 24 hours , I was given 7 days grace to sort it out ! Plz help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X