• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bristow&Sutor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristow&Sutor

Hi. I am in need of some advice on an issue with Bristow and sutor. I had a parking ticket issued by lincoln city council. for £50. Last week I had an enforcement agent from B&S pay me a visit. the fee now stands at £392. it appears that the have set up a payment plan without my agreement. first payment is £42 due by today followed by 10 weekly payments of £35. the problem is that Myself my partner and my two children only have an income of £113 a week so I cant afford to pay those amounts as I never agreed to. I dont Know what Im supposed to do.
    Tags: None

Re: Bristow&Sutor

Barry

You should write to B&S advising them of what has taken place. Outline that the payment plan has been set up in your absence and without your agreement. Advise of your combined income and under the circumstances, would B&S be prepared to accept the minimum payment of £3.50 per week until your situation improves/changes.

Cc the letter to the council who issued the original PCN

If this is refused, post back immediately and I'll go through what to do next.

Comment

Re: Bristow&Sutor

Do as ST advises, it would seem that B & S are putting a payment plan proposal in with with their demands so as not to appear harsh and inflexible. B & S will most likely refuse any lower offer despite an I & E so when they do post back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X