• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enforcement Officer #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enforcement Officer #2

A debt for council tax was passed to rossendales i have had to go onto a debt management plan but because the debt management company took authority less than 28 days before payment was due rossendales say i have defaulted on the liability order and have passed it to their bailiff mr macfarland just over 2 weeks ago i got told he would be calling to collect payment or remove goods but i have heard nothing from him!!! Can he make a visit with police presence to forcibly remove goods firsr or does he have to make a visit first to try and collect payment from me????? 28th march the debt management company will have full authority i have been advised to do what it takes to put this guy off until then i just need to know can he make the police visit first without a payment request visit as it as classed as a default to liability order PLEASE HELP IM DESPERATE
    Tags: None

Re: Enforcement Officer #2

Will he need to go to court for a distress warrent and if so will i be notified so i can be there

Comment

I think you will find that you cannot add this to a Debt Management Plan and will need to address it sepaprately. Are you paying fees for the DMP, if so then why not change to a free one?

As for the Bailiff then it would be a seriously bad idea if you allowed him access to your home. He may only gain peaceful entry. The difficulty is however everything changes on 6 April when the new Regulations come into force.

Comment

Its not this years so it can be added

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X