• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Miriammm and Marstons PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miriammm and Marstons PCN

[QUOTE=scoobyra;407847]Firstly, hello - this is my first time on this forum.

I have a Bailiff issue with Marston following a PCN which went from £95 to £339 following a bailiff visit - even though I'd contacted them to arrange payment.

Cutting a long story short, I appealed the PCN via an out of time witness statement to suspend the enforcement. Unfortunately, my appeal was rejected.

I called Marstons this evening to ask if they have been advised to proceed and what the balance was. They said I had to pay £339. When I said that this was wrong, quoting the Enforcement of Road Traffic Debts (Certificated Bailiffs) Regulations 1993, the call operator got very shirty and said that it had to be paid. She said I had to contact the bailiff, a Mr Hampton as he was the person collecting the debt and refused to take any other amount except the £339. Again, I quoted the regulations stating that no walking possession was made and that I did not agree to the charges and she said that they attended the property (a c/o address which is my fathers and not where I live. The bailiff was also told I didn't live there and my father didn't know where I was) and they were entitled to their fee as agreed with the council.

Can you please advise me of my next course of action as I feel they are not going to go away.

Thanks in advance.
    im in crown court later this month as I damaged balliffs van when they visited me .and im getting done for dangerous driving even thow I didn't get of my drive and risk going to prison cos of these men are lieing
    ]
    Tags: None

risk going to prison

please can you help me these balliffs are lieng . I admit I did damage there van but I didn't drive at them as they were in van at time

Comment

Re: Miriammm and Marstons PCN

Were the Police called?

Comment

Being done for dangerous driving - on your own drive?

As the Road Traffic Act doesn't apply to your drive, please supply more details about this, the damage to the bailiff's van (was it a collision on your drive?), threats about imprisonment. What happened when the bailiffs arrived and are these two separate incidents?

Its all coming over very confused and improbable at the moment

Comment

Delete - Duplication

Comment

Which police farce have tried that one?

Comment

The big question must be where exactly did the road traffic offence occur? maybe the OP has a long drive THE M!

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                The big question must be where exactly did the road traffic offence occur? maybe the OP has a long drive THE M!
                So long as the "offence" was contained within the curtledge of the garden and driveway, this one seems like Police and CPS trying a Kenny Roache but on a driving offence.

Comment

Could you give better details of the incident involving the alleged Dangerous Driving and the name of the police force involved, please? Sorry to say this, but it is a sad fact that the CPS are corrupt.
                  Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                    Could you give better details of the incident involving the alleged Dangerous Driving and the name of the police FARCE involved, please? Sorry to say this, but it is a sad fact that the CPS are corrupt.
                    IFYPFY Sharkstons are most likely as corrupt as the CPS and the council involved. Surely HMCS are ready to sod them off?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X