• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car Clamped - Magistrates Court Fine (Not Mine)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Car Clamped - Magistrates Court Fine (Not Mine)

Me, being an obnoxious individual, I would let the bailiff take the car, then tell the finance company, the Court that issued the warrant, the Police and hire a Ferrari until it's returned.
    The Black rat (Rattus rattus) is a common (hence the accusation of being Pleb) long-tailed rodent of the genus Rattus (rats) in the subfamily Murinae (murine rodents). The species originated in tropical Asia and spread through the Near East in Roman times (another thing that we ought to thanks the Romans for, besides roads, aqueducts and public toilets) before reaching Europe by the 1st century and spreading with Europeans across the world.

A mutation of the beast now comes black leather clad, riding a motorcycle that looks like a battenbergh cake on wheels.

A skilled predator, totally ruthless with it's prey, but also known to be extremely generous in doling out tickes that can provide points for motorists who want to downsize from mechanically propelled vehicles to bycicles.

It's a dirty job, but someone got to do it!

My opinions are free to anyone who wishes to make them theirs, but please be advised that my opinions might change without warning once more true facts are ascertained

Comment

The court, Excel and their disingenuous bailiff are talking out of their rectal cavities about the Data Protection Act 1998. Section 35(2) of the Act states -

Personal data are exempt from the non-disclosure provisions where the disclosure is necessary -

(a) for the purpose of, or in connection with, any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings), or
      (b) for the purpose of obtaining legal advice,

or is otherwise necessary for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.

That is the law, as it is written. If you wish to make a complaint against Excel and the court involved, you should direct this to the Correspondence, Complaints and Litigation Unit at H.M. Courts and Tribunal Service headquarters in London.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Vere Brayne d'Emmidge View Post
        Me, being an obnoxious individual, I would let the bailiff take the car, then tell the finance company, the Court that issued the warrant, the Police and hire a Ferrari until it's returned.
        One way of dropping the bailiff well and truly in the crap, I suppose.

Comment

He said that my daughter had an interest in the vehicle and they can take it because she drove it - is anyone safe out there?
          What ********. I drove a police car once (well thousands of times) does that mean they could have seized it had they a warrant against me

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
            What ********. I drove a police car once (well thousands of times) does that mean they could have seized it had they a warrant against me
            What if they'd tried to seize your hearse, ODC? Would you have offered them a free ride in the back or tied them to the flower rack on the roof and then driven down the motorway at 70 mph? :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
              Marstons or JBW might have tried it on and clamped a police car, they are that bone-headed like the guy who clamped the Royal Protection Officers car the other year

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
                Marstons or JBW might have tried it on and clamped a police car, they are that bone-headed like the guy who clamped the Royal Protection Officers car the other year
                And no doubt discovered that the colour of fear is brown. Royalty and Diplomatic Protection Group police officers are armed.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X