• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP PLEASE collect services warrant for unpaid penalty charge :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP PLEASE collect services warrant for unpaid penalty charge :(

i have recieved a letter through the door stating that Collect Services LTD bailiff has been and the letter says warrent of execution for unpaid penalty charge the sum of 420.34.
    i can recall some time ago regading this as i live in littlehampton and travelled down to london to see my sister she left her phon in a house which i just came up a onw way road and as i pulled out she jumped out i was unaware of this paking bay she was only about 1-2 mins running to house and back. at the time i asked for appeal and told the what happend and had no reply so left it as it was. Now i reciev bailiff and 420.23 to pay???? i am on benifits and get disability but no badge as im on low rate. i am scared now they will return and take my car, i have 4 children under the age of 7 that i take to school every day and collect the school is over 1 mile away and the weather is getting colder as i live by the sea. any help would be great ty in advance, cliff
    Tags: None

Re: HELP PLEASE collect services warrant for unpaid penalty charge

I'm moving this to an area where it will get more answers for you.

In the meantime, have a read of the link below, particularly the part about making a Statutory Declaration Out of Time.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...rking-Offences

Comment

Originally posted by cliffrocks1975 View Post
      i have recieved a letter through the door stating that Collect Services LTD bailiff has been and the letter says warrent of execution for unpaid penalty charge the sum of 420.34.Did you receive a letter from C S Ltd saying that you owed £X +£11.20+VAT? and how much was the Penalty Charge?
      i can recall some time ago regading this as i live in littlehampton and travelled down to london to see my sister she left her phon in a house which i just came up a onw way road and as i pulled out she jumped out i was unaware of this paking bay she was only about 1-2 mins running to house and back.?This is seriously confusing, who jumped out of what, what was the parking bay? Was the vehicle, at any time, left without a driver in the driving seat? at the time i asked for appeal How did you ask for an appeal? Leter? Email? phone? in person? and told the what happend who and what did they tell you exactly? and had no reply so left it as it was. Now i reciev bailiff and 420.23 to pay???? i am on benifits and get disability who is the disability for? but no badge as im on low rate. i am scared now they will return and take my car IF YOU HAVE A BLUE BADGE DISPLAY IT ON THE DASHBOARD ALL THE TIME!, i have 4 children under the age 7y surely not all go to the same school, and how many miles over a mile is the furthest school from your house?that i take to school every day and collect the school is over 1 mile away and the weather is getting colder as i live by the sea. any help would be great ty in advance, cliff
      To help you I need you to answer the points above, be as extensive as you possibly can
      The Black rat (Rattus rattus) is a common (hence the accusation of being Pleb) long-tailed rodent of the genus Rattus (rats) in the subfamily Murinae (murine rodents). The species originated in tropical Asia and spread through the Near East in Roman times (another thing that we ought to thanks the Romans for, besides roads, aqueducts and public toilets) before reaching Europe by the 1st century and spreading with Europeans across the world.

A mutation of the beast now comes black leather clad, riding a motorcycle that looks like a battenbergh cake on wheels.

A skilled predator, totally ruthless with it's prey, but also known to be extremely generous in doling out tickes that can provide points for motorists who want to downsize from mechanically propelled vehicles to bycicles.

It's a dirty job, but someone got to do it!

My opinions are free to anyone who wishes to make them theirs, but please be advised that my opinions might change without warning once more true facts are ascertained

Comment

This may help you:

http://www.patas.gov.uk/

If you're concerned about bailiffs levying on your car, then move it. Ideally park it in a garage, or park it a few streets away. Don't allow the bailiffs into your house - keep the door locked and windows shut.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X