• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

road traffic debt with Rossendales. need help urgently

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• road traffic debt with Rossendales. need help urgently

My joint tenant two weeks ago got final notice from Rossendales for unpaid road traffic debt, balance due more than £300. he have got only one letter at all. Balliff asked payment in full or he came to remove my friend goods. I tried to talk with the bailiff by phone, asking whether it is possible to pay in installments every month. Bailiff shouting at me and were swearing. told that he wants a full payment or he comes to take a goods..I told him that goods in my flat is mine, not joint tenants, he requested confirmation that they are mine. I dont know how to help for my friend and myself.
    Tags: None

Re: road traffic debt with Rossendales. need help urgently

What was the offence? Speeding, Parking, Insurance etc....?

Comment

Has to be for Council produced ticket as any other would be for Mags Court and Rossendales are not on the authorised list for those.

Comment

Originally posted by deilaxx View Post
        My joint tenant two weeks ago got final notice from Rossendales for unpaid road traffic debt, balance due more than £300. he have got only one letter at all. Balliff asked payment in full or he came to remove my friend goods. I tried to talk with the bailiff by phone, asking whether it is possible to pay in instalments every month. Bailiff shouting at me and were swearing.
        Do you have the oaf's name?

Is he really a certificated bailiff or might he be a certifiable nutter?

told that he wants a full payment or he comes to take a goods.
        He's all mouth and shoddy, Primark trousers.

I told him that goods in my flat is mine, not joint tenants, he requested confirmation that they are mine.
        Go to here - link - and use the Statutory Declaration at 2B. You'll need to modify it a little to fit your circumstances. Then get thee to a solicitor who is also a Commissioner for Oaths and get him to witness your Declaration - there will be a modest fee for this. Make copies and send one to Rossendales, using Recorded Delivery at least, if not Special Delivery. Keep another few copies for the sweaty baboon if he shows up. Do not open the door to that coprolallic clod - serve the Statutory Declaration on him through the letterbox. If he still persists in being a nuisance, call the police.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          Do you have the oaf's name?

Is he really a certificated bailiff or might he be a certifiable nutter?

If he sounds deluded, he is, in all probability, a certifiable nutter. Then again, you could apply that to 99% of most certificated bailiffs, especially the "deluded" tag.

He's all mouth and shoddy, Primark trousers.

No taste, these bailiffs.

Go to here - link - and use the Statutory Declaration at 2B. You'll need to modify it a little to fit your circumstances. Then get thee to a solicitor who is also a Commissioner for Oaths and get him to witness your Declaration - there will be a modest fee for this. Make copies and send one to Rossendales, using Recorded Delivery at least, if not Special Delivery. Keep another few copies for the sweaty baboon if he shows up. Do not open the door to that coprolallic clod - serve the Statutory Declaration on him through the letterbox. If he still persists in being a nuisance, call the police. If his knuckles are dragging the ground or you find him swinging off the guttering, then he most definitely is a sweaty baboon, in which case, don't call the police, call the nearest zoo with a tranquilliser rifle.
          @@@@
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

@ CC & BB "serve the Statutory Declaration on him through the letterbox. If he still persists in being a nuisance, call the police. If his knuckles are dragging the ground or you find him swinging off the guttering, then he most definitely is a sweaty baboon, in which case, don't call the police, call the nearest zoo with a tranquilliser rifle. "

A BSA Airsporter or a Logun Rifle with a power of less than 12 Llbs/ft with a curare tipped dart may also be effective...

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
              @ CC & BB "serve the Statutory Declaration on him through the letterbox. If he still persists in being a nuisance, call the police. If his knuckles are dragging the ground or you find him swinging off the guttering, then he most definitely is a sweaty baboon, in which case, don't call the police, call the nearest zoo with a tranquilliser rifle. "

A BSA Airsporter or a Logun Rifle with a power of less than 12 Llbs/ft with a curare tipped dart may also be effective...
              You seem very knowledgeable about firearms, BB. Have you worked with them in the past or at present?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                You seem very knowledgeable about firearms, BB. Have you worked with them in the past or at present?
                Pest control on a farm and smallholding in my youth, rats are best dispatched with an air weapon, as a shotgun blows them to pieces, a 12 llb/ft air rifle is powerful enough to take out small pests and rabbits, even a Fox if the marksman can get close enough for a headshot, whilst being below the maximum power before a Firearms Certificate is required. I also was trained in using rifles in the ATC to marksman badges, including the dreaded Enfield .303. I was young when in the sideevery boy had an air rifle and a sheath knife, and helped out on the farm. Couldn't happen today.

Guns are not to be trifled with though, as you will no doubt agree. there is no excuse to have one unless there is a legitimate purpose, and the requisite certification.. good job bailiffs or that Repo numpty on Channel 4 aren't armed like Dog the Bounty hunter

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
                  Pest control on a farm and smallholding in my youth, rats are best dispatched with an air weapon, as a shotgun blows them to pieces, a 12 llb/ft air rifle is powerful enough to take out small pests and rabbits, even a Fox if the marksman can get close enough for a headshot, whilst being below the maximum power before a Firearms Certificate is required. I also was trained in using rifles in the ATC to marksman badges, including the dreaded Enfield .303. I was young when in the sideevery boy had an air rifle and a sheath knife, and helped out on the farm. Couldn't happen today.

Guns are not to be trifled with though, as you will no doubt agree. there is no excuse to have one unless there is a legitimate purpose, and the requisite certification.. good job bailiffs or that Repo numpty on Channel 4 aren't armed like Dog the Bounty hunter
                  One of the police forces I served with required us to carry firearms. They currently use Glock pistols and H & K MP7 carbines.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                    One of the police forces I served with required us to carry firearms. They currently use Glock pistols and H & K MP7 carbines.
                    Much better than the Webley pistols and such they used to have before world war 2.

Anyway back on track as Labman is foaming, perhaps a Stat Dec listing all the property not owned by the joint tenant should be done and provided to dossendales ASAP, maybe proffered hrough the letterbox to the bailiff on the end of a toasting fork.. Wait a minute the bailiff may phone police saying he was threatened by a pointed weapon to get plod to let him in.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X