• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Really BBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really BBC

hey all

I know i am no legal expert here but has anyone else been watching the falseness the BBC propaganda machine is now broadcasting,come on how many people are going to believe that what is being presented to us is Law ,I thinky it is called the Sheriffs are coming any other views or have I missed something

cheers all

Jim
    Tags: None

Re: Really BBC

yes saw a bit of it looked a lot of rubbish, wasnt aware we had Sheriffs in UK
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
      Don't tell me you never heard of Robin Hood either? pmsl

Comment

I believe that it is a Scottish phenomenon

http://www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk/36/0/Sheriffs

Comment

The Sheriffs Office are HCEOs based in London i believe, they seized all the office gear at Fujitsu on tonights programme in a walking posession for a £149,000 odd debt.

Comment

A few alternative titles for "Here Come the Sheriffs" -

"Here Come the Numpties"
            "Here Come the High Court Haemorrhoids",
            "Dumb and Even Dumber Still"
            "The Adams Family 2013" (That's because one of them resembles Uncle Fester.)

Those are the one's that can be posted.:grin:

If anyone's got any better ones, the floor is your's.
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Itch & Scratch, the lousy comedians, Neanderthals 'R Us One of them is bald with a pointy head, so Coneheads... Actually he looks like the puppet with the pointy head and huge shoulders off Puppetmaster.

Comment

It's only these pussy cats http://thesheriffsoffice.com/?gclid=...FfMctAodbmgAIg

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  Notice the bugg*rs use an 0845 contact number, so they cream cash off phone calls also. They played for pathos tonight when the sheriffs got money back for the stereotype little old lady ripped off by the cowboy builder, so at least they got a good result for her, but in general they are as good as Fred Karno's Army

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
                    Itch & Scratch, the lousy comedians, Neanderthals 'R Us One of them is bald with a pointy head, so Coneheads... Actually he looks like the puppet with the pointy head and huge shoulders off Puppetmaster.
                    Nah. Despicable Me is more appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                      Nah. Despicable Me is more appropriate.
                      They are wannabe Repo Men (USA version)

Comment

How about The Muppet Show? No, that's an insult to the memory of Jim Henson.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                          How about The Muppet Show? No, that's an insult to the memory of Jim Henson.
                          How about more inept than Thompson & Thompson off Tin Tin, but without the manners? Apart from the Thompson Twins, don't think even Herge could invent villains like the Sheriffs

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
                            Loads of cowboys, though!
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                            gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X