• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Equita, Warrant of Execution for PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Equita, Warrant of Execution for PCN

And then tell the ba:censored:rd from Equita that you won't pay him a penny because his alleged warrant is NBG?

Comment

Thanks again for your posts. I will be sending it off as soon as I can. The only problem is getting the forms witnessed. I will need to figure out the quickest way to do that (I think finding a solicitor is the way to go).

Cleverclogs - that's exactly what I was going to do! But again that helpful lady said there would be no need to contact them as the LA(?) will contact them when my forms are sent in. No need to waste my time or on them.

Comment

Originally posted by L25 View Post
        Cleverclogs - that's exactly what I was going to do! But again that helpful lady said there would be no need to contact them as the LA(?) will contact them when my forms are sent in. No need to waste my time or on them.
        Perhaps, but one should bear in mind that the council has a severe Crapita infestation and that company is not usually noted for being efficient.

It is a great pity that Marc Anderson died some years ago, as he'd have had great fun with the Crapita infestation of Islington.

Comment

Sorry if this sounds dumb - but does the warrant mean that I have a county Court judgement against me? Will it affect my credit rating?

I'm getting quite worried because the more I read about things, the more it sounds like my OOT application will be refused.

Comment

Sorry if this sounds dumb - but does the warrant mean that I have a county Court judgement against me? Will it affect my credit rating?

I'm getting quite worried because the more I read about things, the more it sounds like my OOT application will be refused.
            No it is not a CCJ, so will not affect credit rating

Comment

There's no point worrying about things over which you have no control. You've submitted it and you wait to see what happens.

These things can be like reading about illnesses - read enough and you convince yourself you've got whatever dreaded lurgy you're reading about. Sometimes it's best just to let nature take its course.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X