• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marston's threatening behaviour seizure notice on our car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marston's threatening behaviour seizure notice on our car

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    To whom is the car registered ? (As far as DVLA are concerned)
    Like i say its only a recent purchase and can say I haven't had the log book back in my name so can only assume that its registered in previous owners still, and that it can't/won't be registered in the lady's name here.

Should Marstons return early or the courts keep passing me around the houses, what should i do when they return? The guys not a bailiff so can only be what a rep? Open the door or not? Quote anything to him? Wouldnt mind if i was a pee taker like quite a few others round here that have actually had payment cards sent to them the lucky gits only to continue to not pay, and have partners like rottweilers to make these marston types think twice. Again my continued gratitude, and if i can get it to stage of being sent a payment card i can vow i will chase it up morning and night until it arrives

Comment

Originally posted by Miffed19 View Post
      How is levy invalid please?
      Apart from some possible doubt regarding the bailiff's certification, it isn't.

I understood that the car belonged to the lady with whom you live and that you genuinely had no goods or chattels of any value at that property. But now, it seems that you do.

It is pretty impossible to get the lady to a court to get the declaration, quite aside from the risk of distress.
      She'd have to go to a lawyer or a lawyer would have to come to her but, as the car has been levied, the matter is probably irrelevant unless the fine and costs demanded are much more than the car will fetch at auction.

Comment

How do you know he is not a Bailiff?

Comment

The OP needs to refer this matter to the HMCTS Senior Enforcement Manager (SEM) for their area without delay. To the best of knowledge, the SEM for South West England is Graham Rugg and the office telephone number is 01752 641470. The email address is De-BodminNCEnf@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

When telephoning ask to speak to Mr Rugg. Any email should be clearly marked for his attention.

Hope this helps.
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X