• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marstons coming tomorrow........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: marstons coming tomorrow........

Is your door mat still there?

Comment

Having your MP onboard is an advantage. He or she can bend the ears of Kenneth Clarke, the Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice, and Jonathan Djanogly, who is the Under Secretary of State (not Minister of State):sorry: with responsibility for HMCTS, which includes bailiffs. It seems the court did exactly what I said they'd do. Saying a Further Steps Notice was sent out is very easy to say. Proving it was sent out is another thing altogether. The "That's your problem" remark is totally unacceptable and should be reported to someone higher than the court manager, which is what your MP can do.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Don't answer the door and don't let the bailiff know you are home, make sure you can film the bailiff just in case he tries to break in then call the police and report a burglar on your property.

Go to the fine office on Friday with proof you were ill and wasn't able to pay the fine at the time, then say, "i spoke to someone on the phone and they told me to come in and pay the original fine and obtain a receipt with a reference number so i can send it with a medical certificate to the Fines Office etc..." 99% of the time the employee in the fine office won't have a clue and will just accept your payment and give you the receipt. Be cheeky and ask them to write 'Med Cert' on the receipt!

Send that to the fines office and the bailiffs and there isn't much else they can do!

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          Is your door mat still there?
          i dont get it??

Comment

Originally posted by mell77 View Post
            i dont get it??
            Has the bailiff purloined your doormat? Did you speak to the court manager today or was it one of their underlings? If it was the court manager, get your MP to kick ass. If it was an underling, get the court manager to kick ass on pain of having ass kicked by MP, which is likely to be painful in any case.

Comment

my matt is there and its stayin there i still can not believe in this day and age hat they can act like glorified burglars.

Comment

she said he was busy but she was supervisor, my mp has been brill, she even called them and they said the same to her, that they can not take the debt back and its up to bailiffs what they do, its a farce x

Comment

she said he was busy but she was supervisor, my mp has been brill, she even called them and they said the same to her, that they can not take the debt back and its up to bailiffs what they do, its a farce x
                  Go to the court manager. They're the head honcho at the court. And contrary to what the supervisor said, they CAN take the debt back. Remind them that they are 100% vicariously-liable for the actions of Marstons which means they, not Marstons, will be held to account for any illegal activity by Marstons. Mention that to your MP. By the way, who is your MP?

Comment

i dont get it??
                    As long as the ba:censored:rd bailiff doesn't have your doormat, he cannot charge you fees on his improper seizure of goods of insufficient value to cover the fine.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X