• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rossendales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rossendales

After having a quick look through this forum i have noticed that the name Rossendales pops up on a regular basis so i thought i would share my 3rd party experiences with them.

Most days i pop into my friends house to let her dogs out before i go and collect her child from school, the other week as i was doing this i noticed a letter had been posted through her door so i popped it on the worktop and let the dogs out, i then set off to walk to school as i came out the end of the street i noticed a green mercedes vito van parked at the end of the road, i had seen this van earlier parked outside my friends house. as i walked past i heard it toot its horn and then it slowly drove past me.
    as i waited for school to finish i noticed the van parked up further up the road and once my friends child came out of school and we were walking back the van then moved down the road and pulled up alongside us, A man shouted out to me that he had been to MY house and to tell my friend to ring him NOW! the man was very abrupt in his manner and when he drove off it was at a speed not acceptable for outside a school at kicking out time.

It turns out that they were bailifs from Rossendales, the bailif had said that the coat i was wearing had been in my friends house and now it was gone, which was true as i had left it there by mistake the day before, so bailif had decided to try and intimmadate me even though he didnt know how i was linked to my friend.
    I contacted Rossendales about this Bailif unproffessional conduct and harrasment and they send me a pathetic email in reply.

My friend rang them to complain and got much the same reply as i did, so they are putting a complaint in writing and sending it to Rossendales, the local council involved and the issuing court that granted Grahames licence.

I will keep you informed of any progress but i wouldnt hold your breath.

All the best P
    Last edited by Sapphire; 12th December 2011, 13:38:PM. Reason: Removed Name and van reg no.
    Tags: None

Re: Rossendales

:violin: Rossendales queen bee Mrs Green Jones, announced to the Nation following the TV Exposure programme on 31st October she had but one bailiff who acted outside his remit and his contract had now been terminated?

She does of course now monitor all her bailiffs so she can tell the Nation in her next Broadcast a lesson was learned from the Rossendales exposure. :flypig:

pepsie

Comment

Why not write directly to the dear lady in question who is so keen for reform, quoting the details above. He can then be investigated - there must have been plenty of witnesses!

To be honest, he's lucky he wasn't reported to the police hanging around a school at that time of day.

Comment

I emailed them and complained, reply was that as i hadnt given the reference number of my friend they were unable to act, and at the bottom of their email it stated that as i hadnt said my message was un confidential i was not allowed to discuss this anywhere, well Rossendales i will discuss this matter with whoever i want.

Same van and men turned up again on thursday, my friend is terrified that these people will try and break into her house and has asked me to keep an eye out, so im at her house most days now, on thursday their was a knock on the door but by the time i had put my boots on and made sure there were batteries in her camera the van men had shoved a letter through the door with their new amount on it and a handwritten threat that they would go to her place of work to see her, now i do hope they follow up their threat of visiting her at work as she works in a VERY security aware business and i have heard that the guards have got new latex gloves and are desperate to try them out

Comment

Originally posted by Doorblocker View Post
          Most days i pop into my friends house to let her dogs out before i go and collect her child from school, the other week as i was doing this i noticed a letter had been posted through her door so i popped it on the worktop and let the dogs out, i then set off to walk to school as i came out the end of the street i noticed a green mercedes vito van parked at the end of the road, i had seen this van earlier parked outside my friends house. as i walked past i heard it toot its horn and then it slowly drove past me.
          as i waited for school to finish i noticed the van parked up further up the road and once my friends child came out of school and we were walking back the van then moved down the road and pulled up alongside us, A man shouted out to me that he had been to MY house and to tell my friend to ring him NOW! the man was very abrupt in his manner and when he drove off it was at a speed not acceptable for outside a school at kicking out time.

It turns out that they were bailifs from Rossendales,
          If they play at Silly Buggers like that in the future, you should tell the plods about a suspicious motor-car you'd seen cruising near the school.

Even if the subsequent investigation proves fruitless, it should ensure the alleged bailiffs fail their enhanced PNC checks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X