• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bailiff notice of Trespass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailiff notice of Trespass

I've looked on the forum for a template notice of removal of implied right of access without any luck, could someone please put up a link for me

Thank you
    Tags: None

Re: Bailiff notice of Trespass

Comment

Originally posted by swifty View Post
      I've looked on the forum for a template notice of removal of implied right of access without any luck, could someone please put up a link for me

Thank you
      I have used this, but I don't know about accredited bailiffs who may have a right of visitation.

House Calls

Should it be your or your representatives intention to arrange a “doorstep call”, please be advised that under Office of Fair Trading rules, you can only visit me at my home if you make an appointment and I have no wish to make an appointment with either you or your agencies.

There is only an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission.

Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives, to visit me at my property, and if you do so you will be guilty of a tort of trespass and action may be taken, including but not limited to, police attendance.
      They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

Try this one:-

Dear Sir/Madam
        TAKE NOTICE

That any visit to the above property post (add date of this letter) by yourselves, your agents, or those otherwise acting on your behalf or upon your instructions, stating either verbally or in writing an intention, unlawfully or by force, or guile (and other than by express invitation) to enter these premises and remove property, will result in the arrest of the agent/person concerned for attempted burglary. Steal shall mean any removal or attempted removal, or intention to remove, any property in which you have no lawful Title or Property therein.

I reserve the right to produce a copy of this Notice to the Court in future proceedings.

Yours faithfully

cc. ******** Council

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply guys, don't know what I'd do without this Forum:first:

Comment

Briliant letter how do i collect of the page plz

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X