• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

JBWagain!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBWagain!!!!

Hi there,
    I have had a good look through some of the commensts to this evil bunch of sharks !!! I worked in Belgium last year and left my car in the care of my friend in London. He parked one day in a place where there were no signs of no parking and got a ticket (He lives on a permit free estate in Southwark).
    He has disputed this three times. Finally the bailiffs left us a letter....dropped outside the flat and picked up purely by chance as rubbish (not put through the letter box last FridayI called them to see what this was all about on Monday 21st march and told them I needed to speak to the council as the parking ticket was not valid....I could not get through to the council at all and and decided to go in person to the One stop office in Southwark the next morning but lo and behold the very next am my car had a clamp on at 6am. I had a bill to pay for £691 to get the clamp off and was told I only had until 11am or they would take the car away.

There wa snothing on the notice to say I only had to 11am anyway but I panicked and paid and have been very unwell since actually because it left us with nothing at all, it took all my money (having been out of work for most of last year, with family to look after, this has been particularly bad on me)

I have an appeal form for Southwark but am keen to know what is the best way to approach this eg harrassment, false information, citizens rights etc. I ahve lost of pics and previous exchanges with the council. JBW were completely out of order however the letter said they could do anything at any time and so they did after my call to them immediately the next morning...probs so they would not lose their clamping money and potential tow away !!!

Read more at: Legal Beagles Consumer Forum - JBW again
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X