• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BAILIFF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAILIFF

I Let A Bailiff Into My Home He Said If I Dint He Would Get A Locksmith To Change Locks The Bailiff Had A Distress Warrent To Remove My Goods The Bailiff Wrote A List Of My Belongings , He Did Not Verbally Tell Me What He Was Taking He Did Not Give Me A Copy Of What He Was Propossing To Take And Nothing Was Signed There Was No Agreement Or I Did Not Sign A Walking Possession Order He Did Not Show Me Any Papers From The Court Saying He Was A Certified Bailiff Nor Did He Give Me A Copy Of Any Enforcement Regulations .... Does Any Body No Were I Stand Mant Thanks
    Last edited by Curlyben; 10th March 2011, 20:30:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: BAILIFF

ok, slow down and start again.

Which bailiff company was he from?
    Had you had any previous correspondence of visits?
    What was the original fine or debt for?
    Who was the original creditor?
    What goods did he take, if anything?
    Is no longer here

Comment

i had a letter from him the week before {rossendales}final notice distress warrent i rang him.. he told me to inform the council as i was in a financial debt management for my arrears and thaat if the council ring him and tell him to back off he would if not he would be coming to my propertythe debt is for council tax he hasnt taken anything yet he came in and made a walking possession order which i wasnt shown nor did i sign i informed him that some of the belongings were not mine but he said tuff there on ur property i can take them i dnt even no wat he is going to take and have since been told it is illegal for me to remove anything out my property before he returns

Comment

Have you read this yet? Bailiff Guide - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

The bailiff lied to you, he did not have a distress warrant and you need to complain to the council about his lies.

Read the above and then post back here with any other questions you have.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X