• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The hills are alive, with the sound of music!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hills are alive, with the sound of music!

Somebody shoot me!
    Somebody shoot me!

Been paying my outstanding council tax bill for the past year and a half only to find out that the debt management company has only been paying one of these warrents. A bailiff calls on me today to say i owe in excess of £3000 i thought this was all sorted and would be paid for...[insert smiley that is not invented yet for people on the ****ing edge] look at these charges it's a ****ing joke! in one bailiff visit is like 2 months pointless paying for something. **** this world **** everybody, i tried,
    Last edited by ratiocination; 27th September 2010, 21:58:PM.

Re: The hills are alive, with the sound of music!

Those have your personal details on I would take them off edit then repost.

PF
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      Those have your personal details on I would take them off edit then repost.

PF
      does it really matter, perhapes you could come to my house and take my car????? don;t do it tommorow... **** it... come in a year and a half when i'm least expexting it...........................................

Comment

You need to remove your personal details. Seriously. Not everyone is as nice as me and PF.
        Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

happy?
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          i don't want to **** anyone else off today..
          Last edited by ratiocination; 27th September 2010, 22:04:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Perhaps if you posted up those documents again (minus the personal stuff) we can help.
            Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

Do you actually owe council tax for more than one year or is this simply what the bailiff is telling you?

Comment

Is this ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
                  Do you actually owe council tax for more than one year or is this simply what the bailiff is telling you?
                  This is an old debt that i thought was delt with by a current debt management comp.

Comment

Is the Ford Mondeo under a HP agreement?

Did they actually hand this to you or did they put it through your door?

How many visits have they made in relation to this debt?

Have you contacted the Debt Management Company to find out why they only paid one of the debts?

Have a read of out Bailiff Guide here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=14113

Tuttsi

Comment

These fees are completely wrong and need to be challenged.

You need to get this debt returned to the council as soon as possible too.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X