• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

any advice please bailiffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any advice please bailiffs

hi i got a note through my door today from marstons saying i owe 497.00 and that they will be coming one day this week for it or to remove goods. i don't have savings or that amount.this is the first letter off them , but it says final notice is there anything i can do .will they just take my stuff or will they allow mw to pay weekly.. i have a son in long term hospital and can't take the worry any help or advise please good or bad will be appreciated.

Re: any advise please bailiffs

Hello and welcome karpoole please have a read of the info here, it may make things a little clearer for you.
    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=14113

Enaid x

Comment

Re: any advise please bailiffs

What is the debt for?

Comment

Re: any advice please bailiffs

hi its for no car tax , i paid half so there was 260.00 left it has now gone up to 497.00
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        if they are collecting for magitrate court, do they have the power to let you make a payment arrangement, thanks
        Last edited by karpoole; 6th July 2010, 14:25:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

just checked i actually owe 222.00 this is the first bailiff visit anf they have made the amount up to 497.00

Comment

I believe these fees are capped, but you might be as well to request a breakdown of the fees and their fee scale.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X