• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rossendales Bailliff. HELP!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rossendales Bailliff. HELP!!!

Update. I recieved a letter from Allerdale Borough Council today> My complaint has been registered and they will respond by 21st June. ( I used the letter to the council, raising concerns about the bailiff practices, posted on this forum) and I also queried the amount of council tax they say is outstanding as I'm certain I don't owe it! So, I guess while this is going on, Rossendales are completely out the picture. Hopefully I'll get a response to the SAR soon from them.

Comment

Just keep going mate and remember you are in control and you are the one that is empowered. Remember that feeling. Remember this will get sorted, exactly as you have been advised. Stay focused- they are the ones getting stressed, not you.

Best of luck.

Comment

Thank you Orc. I'm just so grateful to have found all the help here. I believed every word the bailiff said and I was terrified untril I found the this forum. I followed Amys' instructions to the letter and I feel so empowered! You are all wonderful! xx

Comment

Very quick update! Ive recieved a letter from allerdale council.......They are taking my complaint seriously.........blah blah and have reduced the original debt to £167.80. You have to rememeber, however, that when the bailiff came calling he wanted just over £700!!!! anyway I've been busy in the pub and have visitors so I'll scan and post the letter from Council and ( I now have today) a letter from Rossendales to show too. I'm just Grrrrrrrrrrrrr and can't wait to show you!

Comment

Originally posted by msnperry View Post
            Very quick update! Ive recieved a letter from allerdale council.......They are taking my complaint seriously.........blah blah and have reduced the original debt to £167.80. You have to rememeber, however, that when the bailiff came calling he wanted just over £700!!!! anyway I've been busy in the pub and have visitors so I'll scan and post the letter from Council and ( I now have today) a letter from Rossendales to show too. I'm just Grrrrrrrrrrrrr and can't wait to show you!
            Any update on this !? Am in the middle of a Rossendales battle myself at the moment and would love to know how things turned out...

Comment

Originally posted by pendledad View Post
              Any update on this !? Am in the middle of a Rossendales battle myself at the moment and would love to know how things turned out...
              Rossendales are one of the worst bailiff companies around. Why don't you post up your problems with them and we'll see if we can help.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X