• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Philips Bailiff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philips Bailiff

Does anyone know how long it takes for a warrant to be sent back to court?

had a letter from court dated 29th march, telling me that my debt was going to be past to philips bailifts and i had 10 days to pay, borrowed the money off my sister and paid the fine on the 30th by debit card gave me a receipt number,

on the 1st of April got a letter from philips bailifts saying i owed 275 pounds and that despite previous correspondence and attendance to my premises i had failed to pay my arrears, THEY HAD NEVER BEEN OUT TO MY HOUSE OR ANY CORRESPONDENCE

iv phoned the court they said they can do nothing , iv now had philips to my house i didnot let them in, was told they would sent it back to court and id be arrested
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X