• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

my daughter's ongoing penalty tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my daughter's ongoing penalty tickets

Hi remember me I am still fighting my overcharged fees.
    I sent for a further SARand this was different to the SAR that they previously sent me, Collect Services (the Baiiff Company) say that they cannot supply me with copies of letters relating to visits of Siezure Notices.
    I have written and sent paperwork to the ACEA but have for the moment stopped this process because they say that I have to put in writing that I have not and will not take this matter to court if they investigate this complaint.
    I am now at stage 2 complaint proceedure with the council and if I do not get any satisfaction will then proceed to the LGO.

This company went to 2 wrong address on the same day, this was checked with the DVLA according to their SAR data base.
    They have overcharged on my agreement of over 500 and have deducted 287.32 against a penalty notice that does not apply to this overcharging. They have given a completely different reveiw of how the cancelled fees have been worked out from that of the previous correspondence.
    They are misleading me and the council. They are still visiting and upping the fees without sorting out my complaint satisfactory. My agreement with them should be now finished and cleared with the council. But because they have waived fees on a penalty notice that is not connected to the agreement it still leaves 3 outstanding. They are now saying that they will take any car registered in her name because the old car is now scrapped.
    I will be pursuing this complaint to the end and will keep you informed, any futher help would be much appreciated.

Re: my daughter's ongoing penalty tickets

if it states on the SAR that both notices where DVLA checked in June. Then they should have had the correct address. Am I right to assume this.

Comment

I don't understand why it matters which PCN they cancelled? Surely the total remains the same.

If they have checked your address with the DVLA and the address is the correct address, then yes, they should have your correct address.

Comment

yes they were both checked on the SAR

Comment

They went to a wrong address because they took down the wrong address from the dvla,and also went to our old address, they were both dvla checked according to their SAR so should have been connected. They admit to going to the wrong address but not the old address. Even though this was on the same day 5 minutes away, same car and same name.

Comment

Get In Contact With The Credit Association Service Those Others Acea ? Are Like The Police Policing The Police And We All Know Where That Gets Ya

Comment

Originally posted by tiggiedapuss View Post
              Get In Contact With The Credit Association Service Those Others Acea ? Are Like The Police Policing The Police And We All Know Where That Gets Ya
              So how is the CSA different?

Comment

how is the CSA any different.
                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                the council have not replied to the 2nd stage of my complaints proceedure. and the bailiff are continuing to start calling again.
                Last edited by justice; 24th June 2010, 06:06:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

council now replied to my email, continue to investigate this matter. I reminded them that their bailiff have mislead the public and that I have continued to make them aware of this. That I need their final response so that I can continue to the next stage.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X