• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Chad v Equita

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chad v Equita

is it gona cost me money to sue them and how do i go about either of them,which would you do.x

Comment

If you complain to the ICO then it is free of charge and just needs you to write to them (and we can help with the letter if you want us to). However, you will then have to wait for them to deal with your complaint.

If you sue, then I believe the fee to be around £35 and you must make your claim for a sum of money as well as your information, usually around £35, in order that your claim is dealt with via the small claims court. The court claim is much the same as a bank charge claim; PoC, AQ etc.

If you are on benefits or low income then you could qualify for either a fee remission or a full exemption.

Comment

ok ill start with the ico and see where that gets me,mainly because im not 100 percent on how to go about the small claims court,if u could help with the letter that would be fantastic.i also would like it mentioned that they cashed the cheque i sent for the sar,then sent me a letter stating i had to pay the money!!.thank u.xx

Comment

No problem at all, post it up here and we'll check it.

Comment

hi im struggling with this letter,can u give me a guide as to wot to write in it.and the address to where i need to send it,.thank u.xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X